Team News: Welcome to your 6th grade team website! You'll find items and information for each of your student's classes and contact information for their teachers.
Field trip alert! We are scheduled for various field trips very soon:
* Friday, May 12--Chimney Rock, Teeter & Pastore
* Tues, May 16--Trails 2000, Garland & Gates
* Weds, May 17--Trails 2000, Teeter & Pastore
* Weds, May 17--Chimney Rock, Garland & Gates
* Thurs, May 18--Trails 2000, Mapel & Gillette
* Friday, May 19--Chimney Rock, Mapel & Gillette
* Thurs, June 1--Whole 6th grade to Fassbinder Park
Teachers' 3rd hour classes will be going on the field trips above--Chimney Rock and Trails 2000 can only take 50 students at a time.
We will need various parent chaperons to accompany us. If you are interested in this, please visit our front office to start the paperwork process for volunteers. Thank you!! We are sending permission forms home today with your student.
SPRING BREAK 2018:
Washington D.C. and New York City
Informational meeting Thursday, April 20th, 6:30pm in Mr. Garland's room, #312. Please come in the back doors from the parking lot.
*This trip not sponsored or supported by Durango School District 9-R
Parents! We are looking for volunteers to come be a guest speaker to our 6th graders on Fridays from 3:00 to 3:30. Our theme will be "College and Career." We would love for you to share your college/university experience, and what it took to obtain your career. Please let any of the 6th grade teachers know, and we'll get you on our Friday schedule. Thanks!!